Friday, April 24, 2009

Seven of Nine warping in on 1701


yes 9 out of 10 times (with the 1 time only because people didnt hear), I get people saying to us 'what name?' or asking 'why' Seven, or 'what? Tujuh? Ah Chat? - it is a guaranteed ice breaker scenario. And since Im Catholic and have to give her an additional Baptism name, Ive covered that too by staying in-line with a 'regular/normal' name.

Kathryn of course! So for the conservatives, she is Kathryn Si Janeway. For the fan base, she is Seven Si Janeway. For the complete series, she is Seven Si Kathryn Janeway. Everyone happy (hopefully). And oh, did I not share that we worked *HARD* with my wife's Gynae to plan her date of birth to be on 170109 which *reads* as "Seven Si Kathryn Janeway, born on 17 01 in the year 09. Hence she is actually Seven of NINE warping in on 1701) -- talk about TOUGH WORK.

No I wont have NINE kids. If I do, I will be the first fan to start the Tadika kanak-kanak StarFleet education franchise.

No comments: