Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hey, hurray? My country is now well known Internationally! We're famous!

And don't forget to listen up when the guy with the poor eye contact speaks ... he's my *Malay 'brader'


* In Malaysia Malays are all Muslims. If they are not Muslims then the Malaysian Constitution itself rules them out of being a Malay. They also think that Malay is a race and the more idiotic fringes think of it as a super race. Hence the term Ketuanan Melayu. (said Unspun)







Here to see this on Youtube

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hai,

just linked to your blog from your comment on the nut graph. have you heard of the climate gate scandal as well? i saw that you posted alex jones videos on ur blog as well. its fun to have other malaysians who research things about the nwo. one of my favourite sites is www.redicecreations.com, with interviews and articles galore, hope you enjoy!

Treasure Hunting Malaysia said...

Hi,
Thanks for stopping by. I dont get many visitors since I take this blog as one that lets me deposits things that are 'on my mind', hence not really appealing to the masses.

That said, I guess you find it scarce that Malaysians like you and me give attention to matters like the Global warming / climategate scam, news from people like Infowars.com and many others that the masses label as conspiracy.

Well, good for you that you dont just swallow what the MSM local & global sells.

Thanks for redicecreations.com. If you like that, you will equally like rense.com and coasttocoastam.com. Both have online radio on alternate talk/news; rense is free, coast subscription based like redice.

Keep in touch and feel free to share news anytime.